:: Sig's spot ::

This is a glance through a window into someone's life, nothing more.
:: welcome to Sig's spot :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: Gotta Love This[>]
:: View My Profile[>]

:: Monday, August 25, 2014 ::

A really nice guy who works at my LGS has asked me to help him sell his old collection of Duelist and Scry Magazines.  He's trying to unload these to help offset some medical bills (it sounds like a recycled story, but I know the guy in person and he would not benefit from making this up).  Therefore I said I'd help him out by trying to move these for him.

For Duelist Magazine he has issues 1-30 except for issue 8 and 26.  He also has 2 copies of issue 27 and he has a "supplement" of sorts.

For Scrye he has the following issues:
2
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
15
16
4.4
5.2
69
71
85
94
95
118
126
2 different "Unofficial Players Guides"

He also has a Shadis magazine and a Battleplan magazine - never heard of these myself. 

All of them are opened and in varying conditions but he's got them nicely wrapped at least.  No clue what these are worth, but open to fair, honest offers.

:: Sigmund 8/25/2014 08:38:00 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?