:: Sig's spot ::

This is a glance through a window into someone's life, nothing more.
:: welcome to Sig's spot :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: Gotta Love This[>]
:: View My Profile[>]

:: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 ::

Thank you all for following me on Twitter!  I greatly appreciate all of my followers and to show my gratitude, I like to do special giveaways every 100 followers. 

For 800 followers, I'm doing the Winter Chill giveaway!!!  Included will be 1 Sealed Ice Age Starter Deck AND these old school (and new school) Ice Age / Coldsnap cards:

From Ice Age:
Stormbind
Merieke Ri Berit
Minion of Leshrac
Pox
Polar Kraken
Seraph
Musician
Jester's Cap
Winter's Chill (appropriately)
Kjeldoran Royal Guard
Energy Storm
Staff of the Ages
Despotic Scepter
Vexing Arcanix
Jeweled Amulet
Pyroclasm

From Coldsnap:
Simian Brawler
Soul Spike

Hope this is as exciting for you as it is for me!!! :-)

:: Sigmund 12/05/2012 06:13:00 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?